Thursday, March 3, 2011

I still think blogs are stupid...

Four Score and Seven Years Ago, my dear friend/roommate/life partner Kelli had a dream that I started a blog about my experiences with stuttering. She's a pretty big deal in the blogosphere (did i just use that word?) and crafter so you should check out her blog and crafts too.
http://oururbanfarmhouse.blogspot.com/

Because of the Oscar winning film "The King's Speech" I've recently had a lot of people ask to hear more about my story and my experiences with stuttering. I guess its fitting because I pretty much always talk about stuttering and make fun of myself (and others) for stuttering. I like talking about it (or trying to talk about it) HA! so I took Kelli's advice and started a blog.

I guess I'll use this blog to talk about my background and journey and where I want to go in life, in dealing with stuttering. I've been trying to get a new job or promotion for several years now and I feel like my speech has sometimes hindered my career development. Maybe talking about it and the experiences will make it easier and thus aide in my development? Or maybe this will just be funny as hell as I continue to struggle with speech and share it with whoever chooses to read this crap.

So sit back, relax and let me take you on a journey.... feel free to unbuckle your pants, get comfy. At least its typed and not an oral history...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you, Kev. You just signed yourself up for all the unsolicited email I'm going to send you regarding stuttering for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog needs to resemble my xanga account!

    that is all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember the birthday song on the radio station 107.5 was it?? or something ghetto...that is my favorite memory of you.

    "who dis be on the birthday line...?"

    ReplyDelete